Our community is located in Sugar Land, Texas on the southeast side of State Highway 6, approximately a few miles east of HWY 59. We are located in the highly acclaimed Fort Bend school district, and is convenient to area recreational sports complexes with access to the Sugar Land Memorial park.
The community is surrounded around acres and acres of Lakes with many waterfront homes, our community is tucked away from commercial development and with the exemplary rated Fort Settlement Middle School located within the community and Clements High School, a few blocks away.
We are also about fifteen (15) minutes from Constellation Field, Houston Museum of Science, as well as 5 major grocery stores Krogers, Costco, Super Wal-Mart, Sams Club, HEB and First Colony Mall a major shopping center all within minutes of your home and major employment centers.
The Avalon Community Association, Inc. is to protect the investment and enhance the value of the property owned by each individual member. This is done by providing for the physical maintenance and operation of the common areas. The Association also enforces deed restrictions, architectural standards, and sets up a communication system among the members.
- Community Infinity Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Walking Area
- Playground/Pocket Parks
Avalon Community Association’s Mission Statement is as follows:
The Mission Statement of the Association is to protect and enhance property values by promoting an attractive environment and to foster community pride in maintaining Avalon as a desirable place to live.
The community is a deed restricted community managed by a Board of Directors, elected by the residents. Administrative services are provided by Sterling Association Services, Inc. If you have ideas or suggestions to make this site better, please contact Becky Salinas, Association Manager at email@example.com
To check if a balance is due, click here
, you will need your account number and password from the introduction letter, if you do not have your account number or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE THRU
STERLING ASSOCIATION SERVICES
For your convenience; you can access your account balance, your assessment amount, payment information, and your account contact information thru Sterling Association Services at www.sterlingasi.net, you will need your Account Number and Password in order to access your account, if you do not have that information, please email Becky Salinas at email@example.com
and she will be able to provide you both information.
The website has two tool bars which have beneficial information for homeowners. One tool bar is related to your community association information and the other to your individual information.
Below are some of the more commonly used features:
- By clicking on the “Home” tab, located on the top tool bar, you will find your most commonly used resources such as your pool forms, bylaws and restrictions, helpful links, community event calendar, and other useful resources.
- To see if your assessment payment has been posted or for a history of past payments look under the “Account Detail” tab which can be found on the second toolbar.
- The “Account Link” tab allows you to link multiple properties that you may own under the same log in.
- The “Architectural” and “Compliance” tabs provide you with a history of past letters and applications and allow you to respond directly to the support personnel associated with that function.
- The “E-Payment” tab informs you how to pay your assessments on-line.
- The “User Profile” tab allows you to update your contact information and subscribe to receive information online.